Rapid Restoration technicians concentrate on industry guidelines by drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas damaged using time tested procedures. Your dedicated response teams are available around-the-clock to help minimize water damage to your belongings, walls, floors and ceilings. This advantage combines our team's professional know-how with state-of-the-art equipment and restorative products. They provide water removal throughout entire Treasure Coast, including Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Jensen Beach, and Palm City.
Extraction & Dry Down
Effectively removing water from your home or business following a water-related emergency usually follows these distinct steps. Proper execution of each step will mean the difference between resolving the water situation with little or no after effect. It will also have structural damage, recurring leaks, and even health issues due to improper drying and sanitizing.
The Rapid Restoration of Port St. Lucie service team comes equipped with both truck mounted and portable water extraction units. It will help quickly and effectively pump out any standing water found in your home or business.
Dehumidifying and Drying
After any standing water has been removed and any leaks have been identified and repaired, Rapid Restoration of Stuart utilizes powerful dehumidifiers to 'wick' the added moisture that remains in the air. Additionally, we utilize state-of-the-art air movers, that not only move a tremendous amount of air to speed the drying process. We also continually adjust the temperature and humidity to reduce or eliminate any cracking of floors, walls, and furniture.
Sanitizing and Odor Removal
During and after the drying process, Rapid Restoration of Jensen Beach will disinfect and sanitize the affected area. Properly identifying and treating the potential sanitary problems BEFORE they become significant health problems is paramount to this process. Finally, Rapid Restoration of Stuart will eliminate odors that may exist from the sustained water damage.
- Hi-tech, truck-mounted, powerful and portable water extraction units perform optimal water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of deep water situations.
- Moisture detection equipment such as hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation. Necessary structural repairs may then begin when the area is cleared of excess moisture and humidity.
- Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, fungicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control foul odors emanating from microorganisms and bacteria which flourish in excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products deter the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Cutting Edge Drying Equipment.
- Industrial-grade dehumidification units reduce humidity levels, producing dry air and minimizing secondary water damage to your contents and structural materials.
- High-speed Turbo Dryers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads, and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Our state of the art drying equipment controls temperature and humidity, helping to prevent warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
Thank you for choosing Rapid Restoration - Your Hometown Choice!