Any accident involving the presence of blood or biohazardous substances is a major health and safety threat. Improper cleaning of these substances can lead to serious consequences. Rapid Restoration is the reference in the field of blood cleaning and biohazard neutralization. We approach all cleanings with the same care, regardless of the circumstances. The relief of our customers from their family or business is our priority. Trust Rapid Restoration. They will provide you with discreet, fast, and professional blood cleaning services. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Blood Decontamination Services
Any physical contact with blood may result in the transmission of infectious diseases. The most common ones are:
- HIV and AIDS
- Hepatitis B and C
The most dangerous thing is that these risks are often present after the blood has visually disappeared. This means that you can live in a risk area without knowing it. It is thus essential to decontaminate the blood at a microscopic level. Not just the visible level.
We have the training, knowledge, and experience. These ensure that your property is fully restored again. Our biological trauma clean-up team will make it sterile and safe again.
Professional Blood Cleaning
In biohazard situations, care must be taken to ensure compliance. Rapid Restoration applies OSHA guidelines on pathogenic organisms. We take systematic precautions to protect both our staff and our customers. Our approach is scientifically based. It consists of:
- Containment of affected areas to prevent cross-contamination,
- Removal of blood and biological materials
- Disinfection and deodorization
- Testing to confirm that affected areas are pathogen-free
We know that the health and safety of you and your family are at stake. Our staff is diligent and conscientious at all times.
What Exactly is Blood Remediation?
For many people, biohazard control measures resemble routine cleanup. However, the two services are very different from each other. Biohazard clean-up involves removing, cleaning, and disinfecting pathogenic substances. These include blood and body fluids. They are likely to be present in areas affected by various events such as:
Given the high exposure to blood-borne pathogens, biohazard restoration is a highly specialized service. It requires solid training, adequate equipment, recognized certification, and official authorization.
Rapid Restoration has developed an organized cleaning and restoration program with specific steps. We have been applying the highest standards in the treatment of biological hazards for many years. Our goal is to guarantee the total protection of our customers and employees. We guarantee our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The Rapid Restoration Blood Remediation Process
At Rapid Restoration, we have a proven process in place that ensures the affected area is 100% safe. It is then restored to its original condition.
- Protection – When arriving on-site, the first step is to ensure that the contaminated areas and surrounding areas are well isolated. Our trained staff can spot even the smallest drops. Even if you don’t see blood in the area, they are able to spot the tiniest drops. This will keep everyone safe and prevent contamination.
- Equipment – Once our team is aware that the entire area has been isolated, we must prepare to enter it. To ensure their safety, our technicians use state-of-the-art coveralls. All are fully sealed.
- Confinement – Once the equipment is in place, the authorized group enters the area in question. They then begin by sanitizing the most infected areas. By absorbing the most spilled surfaces, high-quality instruments are used. They ensure full absorption and get rid of the threat of spread.
- Preparation – Our staff will prepare the solution and the instruments they will use to remove stains and clean the property thoroughly. The cleaning agents we use are proven to eradicate any threat posed by blood.
- Decontamination – This is the stage where deep cleaning and disinfection takes place. Affected objects, furniture, and surfaces must be removed and disposed of appropriately. Sometimes restoration is possible. It is up to the expert to judge.
- Inspection – Remember that even if there is no visible blood in the area. Our qualified teams are able to locate any area that may still be toxic. Final awareness and secondary inspection will take place in this case.
In the event of bloodshed, contacting us will ensure that your belongings are safe again. No matter the reason, the nature, or the scale of the incident. Regardless of its owner, it is important to always treat blood and bodily fluids as harmful.
Rapid Restoration experts are equipped with crime scene equipment. They disinfect and remove all surfaces soiled by blood. But that’s not all: all objects used daily are also disinfected.
In this sector, missing the smallest detail can have serious health consequences. That’s why we pay great attention to every detail. Especially when performing a thorough blood cleaning.
Why Should You Choose Rapid Restoration?
In the case of an accident or tragic death, it is likely that blood has been spilled. At Rapid Restoration, we are aware of the need for an immediate reaction and complete restoration of the infected area.
A team of specialists will come to you with compassion and understanding for your situation. Our mission is to professionally and discreetly help the victim’s loved ones. We understand that they are going through an extremely difficult period.
Rapid Restoration uses various cleaning products. They are all safe and compliant. We also use adequate protection to stop bloodborne pathogens. Cleaning blood without the necessary equipment is a serious risk to the health of anyone present.
The members of Rapid Restoration intervene at the scene of the crime. They are specially trained to help not only with the cleaning of the blood. They can also solve the physical and psychological problems of the victim’s relatives.
Get in Touch!
In the event that bloody accidents occur, Rapid Restoration is at your service to help you:
- Clean the premises
- Contain epidemics
- Ensure your safety
If you see blood, do not take it lightly. Don’t go near it, and contact Rapid Restoration immediately.