There are many cases of fire damage from different customers. Each has its considerations to determine the right price for them. Rapid Restoration created a fire damage costs standard so that we can give fair pricing for everyone.
Components of your Fire Damage Cleaning Costs:
For your knowledge, we give a consistent pricing rate to our customers. To prove this, here are the things we regard for your bill:
- Fire Source - Flames vary depending on the source. Each type of flame has its traits that determine the amount of damage it can give.
- Coverage of Affected Area - The more area of damage, the greater the costs we might charge you.
- Length of Time - It is natural for burned materials to deteriorate over time so it may add up to our effort and cost you more.
- Materials of your Possessions - The materials used in your property has definite pricing in the market and it affects your bill.
- Location of your Property - Our transport outlays add up your costs.
- Remake Expenses - New furniture and our team’s labor also makes up our charges.
- Water Restoration (if needed) - There are cases that water damage properties to kill the flame.
- Mold Removal (if needed) - We can also remove harmful molds in your place.