Rapid Restoration received requests from customers who have limited fire damage in their area. But on the other hand, there are unfortunate ones that experienced greater damage. One way to keep them is to have a low fire damage cleaning costs that they are able to pay. But the service is excellent without any compromise the same as well in the business area. With these varying inquiries, our company made criteria for our fire damage restoration costs. We want to assure our customers that we give reasonable prices. If you want to know the details of our billings, continue reading below.
Components of your Fire Damage Cleaning Costs:
We considered your part so chose these factors for your bill:
- Fire Source - The type of fire created affects the damage created so we consider the source of your fire for this.
- Coverage of Affected Area - Your target location also identifies the number of costs of our services.
- Length of Time - Depending on our customers, they may have availed our services earlier or later after the wreckage and we consider it. We include this since time passage adds up to the damage in your area.
- Materials of your Possessions - There are materials used in your home that may be expensive compared to others and we count that.
- Location of your Property - We also charge our traveling expenses.
- Remake Expenses - Our efforts and costs for remaking your house also counts.
- Water Restoration (if needed) - In case of water formation, we also fix them.
- Mold Removal (if needed) - Our employees are experts in mold extermination as well.