The clients of our company experienced various fire intensity. Some of them have fire damage in a corner of their kitchen. There are ones who underwent burn out of a whole room and a few are ones worse than the two. Due to these different demands in our company, Rapid Restoration made a standard fire damage restoration costs.
Components of your Fire Damage Repair Costs:
If you are considering our fire damage cleaning costs, here are the factors we consider in our pricing:
- Fire Source - There are sources of fires which can do more damage than the others, so we regard this in your fire damage restoration costs.
- Coverage of Affected Area - The affected space in your area counts as one of the factors for our pricing.
- Length of Time - Time passage between the fire incident and the reparation determines the severity of the fire damage charge.
- Materials of your Possessions - Some materials are more expensive than the others so it affects your bill.
- Location of your Property - We also include our traveling expenses.
- Remake Expenses - Your bill involves your new furniture and services we gave.
- Water Restoration (if needed) - Water use in your property adds up to the damage.
- Mold Removal (if needed) - Our woker are also skilled mold exterminators in case you need it.