Rapid Restoration aims the best fire damage repair services it can provide. Our company highly regard our clients and we want to give them quality services for their satisfaction. Though we are trying to improve our services, we are also attempting to make our services more affordable, so we're estimating fire damage costs. Based on our past services, we may serve as low as $200 to paint a wall and the placing of new furniture like kitchen cabinets cost $5000.
Components of your Fire Damage Restoration Costs:
Estimating fire damage costs depend on the amount of damage caused by the fire and amount of service we gave. In case you wanted to know the fractions of your bill, the following are the factors of your restoration costs:
- Fire Source - The effect of fire is different according to the type of fire created which can affect the costs.
- Coverage of Affected Area - We measure the area of fire damage so that we know the amount of effort required to fix it.
- Length of Time - Over time, your property may have been idle from fire damage which impacts the repair cost.
- Materials of your Possessions - Some materials may be expensive than the others.
- Location of your Property - Your bill also includes our transportation outlays.
- Remake Expenses - Remaking your property has furniture and labor charges.
- Water Restoration (if needed) - Extinguishing the flames in your property can cause more damage in it.
- Mold Removal (if needed) - Exposure to natural elements may start mold formation in your property.