Smoke can be harmful both on your health and your home. Your health might be affected by this harmful element which may induce respiratory and breathing problems. While your house can accumulate the odor and dirt from smoke which can stick to your rooms and furniture.
These are created in many ways from small to large-scale range. Smoke can be from fire, cigarettes, industrial factories, city smokes, and other sources. In case you want an excellent smoke damage restoration company for your property, you can rely on Rapid Restoration for that.
Features of Smoke Damage Restoration Process
Smoke exposure of the interior of your house may look harmless in the beginning. However, a long time smoke can make your home unhealthy and unsanitary. If you are interested with our smoke damage restoration company services, here are its features:
- Damage Survey. We will need to assess the smoke damage intensity at your home so we can plan on our restoration procedures.
- Area or Room Cleaning. All your furniture is removed from affected rooms so we can clean them.
- Furniture and Fixture Cleaning. Your furniture, fixtures, carpets, and other belongings will be washed as part of our services.
- Odor Removal. One of the most damaging effects of smoke is odor so we will make your property fragrant for your benefit.
- Prevention Measures. Your property will be damaged with smoke again if we will not prevent future damage to take place.