Some of our clients are fortunate to have minimum burn out in their property. However, other clients who need more services than others. With these various clients, Rapid Restoration made a standard fire damage repair costs to be fair for all.
Components of your Fire Damage Repair Costs:
We do not have a certain amount for our services since there can be different cases of fire damage. There can be small to a large area of repair needed or a few remaking methods needed depending on the situation. To have equal pricing measures for our clients, we made a standard for billing fire damage cleaning costs.
- Fire Source - There can be different types of fire according to source and they can create various damages due to this.
- Coverage of Affected Area - Our efforts and used materials are increasing for the area damaged.
- Length of Time - Some clients let a period pass before availing restoration services making it harder to fix their place.
- Materials of your Possessions - There can be more expensive materials in your house which affects the costs.
- Location of your Property - You bills also include our transportation expenses.
- Remake Expenses - We also charge new furniture and services given to you.
- Water Restoration (if needed) - Firefighters use water to stop the flame in your property and may cause more damage.
- Mold Removal (if needed) - We also remove mold in case there is mold formation in your area.